The Jio Phone Fingerprint Lock App is a free app that allows you to lock your Jio Phone with a fingerprint. This is a great way to keep your Jio Phone secure, as only you can access it. The app is straightforward to use and set up and will work with any Jio Phone with a fingerprint sensor.
How to keep your Jio Phone secure with Jio Phone Fingerprint Lock App APK?
If you’ve just purchased a Jio Phone and are looking to secure the device from prying eyes, the Fingerprint Lock App from Jio comes highly recommended. Here are the details on what it does and how it can help keep your private data safe from unauthorized users who might pick up your phone by mistake.
Open the app and go to settings
- Tap on Settings and then tap on Privacy.
- You will see the option for Fingerprint Lock – tap on it.
- You will be asked if you want a password or fingerprint lock – select whichever one you like, enter your desired password, or use your fingerprint to unlock it.
- If you have selected a password, you will be given the option to set up a backup PIN in emergencies. Once this is done, your phone will automatically lock once it has been idle for 30 seconds.
- Once you are done setting up the app, your phone should automatically restart and show that the Fingerprint Lock is enabled from the lock screen settings.
- Your phone is now more secure than before!
Enable the fingerprint lock
The fingerprint lock is one of the best security features of the Jio Phone. To set up, just enter a 4 digit pin and follow these steps:
1) Touch Settings > Security > Fingerprints.
2) Touch + Add new fingerprint.
3) Follow the instructions on the screen to register.
4) Enter a 4-digit pin and touch Confirm.
5) Confirm fingerprints by touching each one in turn.
Add your fingerprint
Once you add a fingerprint, any time you unlock the phone, it will prompt you for a fingerprint. This is great when someone else has access to your phone and is trying to snoop around. For example, if I’m in a meeting and my phone gets left on the table, I don’t need to worry about anyone being able to get into it because they won’t have my fingerprint.
Set a backup password
You can also set a backup password if you forget your fingerprint lock. To do this, head over to Settings > Security > Backup Password. Enter a password and ensure you remember it because if you forget it, there is no way of gaining access to your phone again!
Choose which apps to lock
The fingerprint lock app on the Jio phone can lock any apps you choose. This prevents anyone from accessing those apps without permission. The best way to use this feature is by locking up sensitive apps like email, social media, and banking so that they are only accessible by you or someone with your fingerprint ID.
The Fingerprint Lock app is a new security feature that can be downloaded for free on the Jio Store. It’s a great way of protecting your phone, requiring you to use a fingerprint or passcode to unlock it. This helps ensure that no one else can access your data or information without permission.
Henry Lucas is the man when it comes to playing video games and testing Android and iOS apps. He not only reviews apps but is also an app developer himself. Whenever Lucas uses or develops an app, he writes about it and shares his experience in the form of writing at Apkstreamz. Lucas prefers not to share his social media accounts.